Thursday, March 16, 2006

Eve Online Time again

2 days ago i had one of the best times ever in Eve online. we where going with our corp deep into corporate (our own) space and started a PvP training with as subject Tackeling. there where about 10 of us including instructors. The goal of the training was to stop a Battleship from warping out of the system or into the system using the tackeling strategy. this basicly means zerg rush him with frigates and use warp scramblers(prevents ship from engaging warp drive) and stasis webbefiers(slow your travel speed by 75%) we slowed the instructors battleship down to 0.5 meters per second as a max speed. clearly he wasnt going anywhere. at that time we called it night and split up to continue doing our own thing.

i logged for the night and the day after i decide to head back to my "Safespot" during the war deep in empire space far away from the front lines. i let my autopilot calculate the route....22jumps JIKES. so i set the autopilot on choose the fastest route trough space instead of teh safest. using that fast route i needed to go trough 4 0.3 security systems. i was at the last unsecure system just infront of the jumpgate 2 enemy's pop up on my radar(They where on the alliace KOS (Kill On Sight) list).. before i knew it i saw my kestrel explode and i was running with my Pod.. thank god i made it out alive. it where nice days for eve and i had my first taste of PvP.

Smokey's happy

to finish off a image of me in my shitty Ibis flying off towards a gate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home